- spending hours and hours on the dock
- all of us trying to squeeze in that kitchen to "help cook"
- bundling up in sweat pants and hoodies at night
- bats dive bombing us at dinner
- the porch that would give you splinters if you werent careful
- those AWESOME bedrooms with treasures in every untouched drawer
- the storage room under the porch, if you were brave enough you could find all sorts of watercraft
- learning how to play poker with Grandpa
- Uncle Elvis playing football with us
- watching Grandma Cecile hold onto the hand rail as she "swam" in the morning
- realizing one summer that I recognized the way to get there....
Monday, July 13, 2009
That house ROCKED. I remember: