Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cleaning Up After Abby

I remember when we were younger (around 10 and 6) I would always clean Abby's room once it got to the point where we couldn't see the floor, let alone walk. She had a big white waterbed and I would start by taking everything off the floor and either putting it away or putting it on the bed as a staging place to be put away later. Needless to say there was always a huge mountain of crap on her bed until I got the place done. The floor would be clean, but seriously... a MOUNTAIN of stuff on the bed.
I only cleaned for her a couple times a year I would guess.... but when I did it was always an adventure.

1 comment:

Going Full Hippie said...

Hahaha! I remember that room always being messy! I didn't know you cleaned it? Thanks for that I suppose. And I must say, my house isn't much better than that room on somedays. I guess some thigns never change.